Saturday, September 13, 2008

Beautiful Elia Jane

My awesome nephew Nicholas, took these beautiful pictures of his sister, my niece, Elia Jane. Elia, as most of you know, is the little beauty that my sister-in-law, Tracie, and brother-in-law, John, adopted.

I woke up this morning to the sound of rain on the widow pane and to the birds singing. I started thinking about my little LiLi (Elia) and about how the hand of the Lord rescued her and set her in her "Forever Family." Her story is another miracle of God's goodness and His grace.

There are some days that we get so busy, we don't take time to hear the sound of the rain, or the birds, or, to look at the intricacy of how God created each of our children. Sometimes we don't even take time to dwell on the goodness of God. He is amazing in all his ways! When He created each of us, he had a plan, a wonderful plan, beyond our wildest dreams. If we could learn to rest in who we are, and in the beauty of who our amazing God created us to be, our lives would be much happier! YOU are beautiful, and just like my little Lili, you have been set apart for a special purpose, only you could fulfill. Your life matters, in a great way! Be blessed today as you ponder your value in the eyes of a perfect God!









3 comments:

Dolores said...

She is a really beautiful baby, oh my! How precious! Your post is really beautiful too, and true.

The Loux Family said...

She is a little beauty! She's my little punkin and I just love it when she comes to Auntie Ne's house!
Love you Lili!

Amanda said...

These pictures are so wonderful. You can tell they were taken by someone who loves her:) She is indeed a very beautiful little girl! God sure does bless our lives doesn't He?